Forecasting with Zoho CRM wasn’t easy.
Now you can create multiple and condition-based forecasts across different periods.
Forecasts can be created for all the available hierarchy in Zoho CRM user management:
- Role/Reporting to
- Current – 4 Quarters / 12 months of current fiscal year
- Future – 4 Quarters / 12 months of the next fiscal year
- Completed – The previous 2 fiscal years
It is a really important change. Last year it was not possible to create such forecasts.
- Deal Revenue based forecasts – These are forecasts where the targets are based on currency fields like deal amount, expected revenue or other custom currency fields defined the deals module
- Deal Quantity based forecasts – These are forecasts where the targets are based on system defined fields like “count of deals” and other custom number field
Introducing Best Case and Committed deals under “Forecast Category”
- Closed won – Deal was marked “Won”
- Closed lost – Deal was marked “omitted”
- Open – Deal was marked “Pipeline”
- Best case – Open deals that have a high chance of being won
- Committed – Open deals that sales reps commit to winning
Zia ( Zoho CRM AI) offers target suggestions and predicts target achievement
- they can be built from the ground up as a completely new forecast, or
- they can be linked and created from an existing forecast.