Marketing strategy is an important process of creating a competitive advantage in constantly changing environments, especially for ecommerce organizations.
We personally know companies that operate without a written business or marketing strategy and they are market leaders.
They rely on their relationships based on B2B (business-to-business) cooperation or on its own niche, that is difficult to enter for their competition. Practically they don’t use any marketing tools, because their client is the same or already found and is happy.
Align Strategy With Operational Capability
Only one third of marketing and sales executives rate their companies’ go-to-market capabilities as “quite effective” or “extremely good”. Technology Multipliers offers “highly effective” strategy services for sales effectiveness, sustainable growth, and customer lifetime value.
Our Services in Strategy setting
Competitive Landscape and Ecosystem Study
- Competitor and Product Profiles
- Partner and Product/Service Profiles
- Influencer Profiles – Associations, Thought Leaders, Industry Analysts, Communities, Media and Publishers
- Industry Vertical and Subject Matter Experts
Marketing and Sales Readiness Assessment
- Marketing and Sales Process Audit
- Marketing Collateral and Sales Tools Inventory
- Marketing and Sales Automation Systems Audit
- Marketing and Sales Staff Readiness
- Knowledge Sharing and Collaboration
- Platform and Product-line Strategies
- Differentiation Strategies
- Growth and Innovation Strategies
- Strategic Balance Scorecard
- Planning Horizon, End Goals and Measurement
- Target Accounts
- Customer Strategy
- Marketing Strategy
- Partnership Strategy
- Pricing Strategy
What is the process of creating a small business strategy?
The process of creating a marketing strategy for small and medium-sized companies is simple.
- 2-3 is based on preliminary meetings, questions and conversations.
The finished document consists of 3 to 10 pages.