Marketing strategy is an important process of creating a competitive advantage in constantly changing environments, especially for ecommerce organizations.
We personally know companies that operate without a written business or marketing strategy and they are market leaders.
They rely on their relationships based on B2B (business-to-business) cooperation or on its own niche, that is difficult to enter for their competition. Practically they don’t use any marketing tools, because their client is the same or already found and is happy.
Align Strategy With Operational Capability
Only one third of marketing and sales executives rate their companies’ go-to-market capabilities as “quite effective” or “extremely good”. Technology Multipliers offers “highly effective” strategy services for sales effectiveness, sustainable growth, and customer lifetime value.
Our Services in Strategy setting
Competitive Landscape and Ecosystem Study
- Competitor and Product Profiles
- Partner and Product/Service Profiles
- Influencer Profiles – Associations, Thought Leaders, Industry Analysts, Communities, Media and Publishers
- Industry Vertical and Subject Matter Experts
Marketing and Sales Readiness Assessment
- Marketing and Sales Process Audit
- Marketing Collateral and Sales Tools Inventory
- Marketing and Sales Automation Systems Audit
- Marketing and Sales Staff Readiness
- Knowledge Sharing and Collaboration
- Platform and Product-line Strategies
- Differentiation Strategies
- Growth and Innovation Strategies
- Strategic Balance Scorecard
- Planning Horizon, End Goals and Measurement
- Target Accounts
- Customer Strategy
- Marketing Strategy
- Partnership Strategy
- Pricing Strategy
What is the process of creating a small business strategy?
The process of creating a marketing strategy for small and medium-sized companies is simple.
- 2-3 is based on preliminary meetings, questions and conversations.
The finished document consists of 3 to 10 pages.
Some examples where we can help
Marketing Strategy & Execution
- Is the use case / business problem that your organization solves better than anyone on the planet clearly understood across the organization and can every employee articulate it?
- Is the unique differentiation of your solution defensible and known by every customer facing employee and are they able to articulate it in terms that buyers understand?
- Is the customer buying process understood and have marketing and sales processes been aligned to capitalize on this knowledge?
- Have you analysed your competitors and market?
Demand Creation Strategy & Execution
- Driving more opportunity into the top of the Marketing & Sales funnel is counterproductive unless the sales funnel is tight and conversion rates in the pipeline exceed industry averages.
- The synchronization of Sales & Marketing can not occur unless there is a managed and repeatable process to create leads, convert leads and to close leads, efficiently and effectively.
- Demand Creation needs to focus on Outcome-Based Marketing by targeting prospects that have a high propensity to find value in your solution versus generating volumes of hand-raisers.
Sales Enablement Strategy & Execution
- Is your sales team converting opportunity in the sales funnel consistent with the plan?
- Do your sales teams have what they need, when they need it and in the right format?
- Do the conversion rates in the sales pipeline increase as you move down the sales funnel?
- Is it clear to each sales rep what resources are available to them at each stage of the sales cycle and how to access them?