eCommerce platform migration
- Develop a strategy: First, we will help you set and prioritize your goals, develop a project roadmap, and define your budget and timetable. We use an agile scrum project management for bigger shops because it is always something unexpected to move that somebody forget about.
- Get everyone on board: we will help you create a strong, responsive cross-departmental team for project reviews and decision-making purposes. Throughout the eCommerce platform migration project, we will also help you to manage expectations by clearly communicating goals and success metrics to all parties involved.
- Select the technology: While there likely is no single platform that does it all, we will help you to select the one that best fits your business needs.
- Create a proof of concept: We will make sure you are on the right track by putting your functional and technical assumptions to the test with your target audience before development starts. We will ask you to fulfill our questionnaire with hundreds of questions.
- Plan the launch date carefully: Since re-platforming will most likely cause KPIs to drop temporarily, it is important to consider the best possible launch date. We will help you pick the right season and moment in your sales cycle.
- Test, analyze, and improve: Once the new eCommerce platform is in place, we will help you test and analyze overall performance, front, and back-end functionality, and third-party solution integration to ensure everything works according to plan. We will also support regular A/B and multivariate tests to further optimize the performance of your business. As well as we propose our technical support for your shop maintenance.
Struggling with the decision to re-platform? Get additional, pertinent information.
Interested in eCommerce platform migration and looking for a partner who has the proven experience and expertise to guide you successfully through the entire process?
Call or email us. We’ll be happy to help.