Zoho CRM Plus in Zoho One
If you want to manage your customer relationships much better and more effectively, then Zoho CRM Plus is the right tool for your company.
It consists of nine Zoho One apps:
- Zoho CRM,
- Zoho Sales IQ
- Zoho Desk
- Zoho Projects
- Zoho Social
- Zoho Campaigns
- Zoho Survey
- Zoho Analytics
- Zoho Sales Inbox for emails
- Zia – AI solution
It has many integrations via Zoho Marketplace for each app and tools to help you manage your business processes efficiently. Zoho changes its apps regularly by adding new features and fixing issues. The user interface has changed drastically and is going in a good direction. All types of businesses can use it efficiently.
Why Zoho CRM Plus?
With Zoho CRM Plus, you can in one place:
- Create effective email campaigns to reach and interact with your prospects.
- Proactively chat with your website visitors and convert them into prospects.
- Create, schedule, and deliver your social media content when your audience is most likely to engage.
- Manage your sales pipeline, spot opportunities, increase win rates, and grow your business.
- Deliver unmatched customer service across multiple channels, languages, and time zones.
- Plan, track and collaborate on client deliverables using our project management tools.
- From click to deal, it’s all in one place. Drill down your Google AdWords campaigns and improve conversion rates.
- Gain data-driven insights on your sales performance with smart dashboards and KPIs.
- Gather opinions, analyze results, and discover better ways to exceed customer expectations.
It doesn’t matter how small or large your company is; all companies have contacts they need to track. In today’s business environment this type of information sharing is more than desirable, it’s essential. For years CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software has been the solution.
But the challenge for most companies is how to securely share contact data with employees and devices in our anytime, anywhere, any device world. This is why Zoho CRM Plus has become our CRM Cloud solution with access to more than 40 modules, like Zoho Invoice, Zoho Books, Zoho Meeting, Zoho Workplace, Zoho Inventory, and Zoho Mail.
Zoho One – 360-DEGREE VIEW OF YOUR COMPLETE SALES CYCLE AND PIPELINE
Zoho One is a Software as a Service solution – meaning it’s software you subscribe to instead of buying software on a CD or downloading and installing locally. Zoho One exists in “The Cloud,” which affords the following benefits:
- No infrastructure costs for your company – all your employees need is a computer or device with a browser and an Internet connection. This means there is no large upfront investment or ongoing server maintenance fees. You won’t have to purchase a dedicated server to use Zoho One apps.
- Your costs are under control – you can pay monthly or annually (at a discount), and the price is per user.
- You can add or remove users or external partners as your business needs change – this is something that is not available when you buy standard software.
- Technical support is included – there is an extensive online knowledgebase and support via chat, email, or phone (may require a paid plan) should you get an error or have a question about a feature.
- Upgrades are included – there’s no need to be concerned about whether or not an upgrade to Windows or Microsoft Office will “break” your CRM software. Updates are pushed out with no user downtime. Every month, you will see new features.
- Marketing Automation – Zoho CRM Plus can be configured to create contacts from your website forms automatically. It can also assign the lead, notify the Zoho CRM user, and create a follow-up task so that no lead ever “falls through the cracks.” If you need more features, there is Zoho Flow for process management and Zoho Marketing Plus for more marketing features.
- Integrated E-mail Marketing and Campaigns – once your contacts are all in Zoho CRM, you’ll easily be able to start target marketing campaigns to increase your sales. This is included with all paid versions of Zoho CRM.
With the help of Zoho Customization Services, you can Streamline Your Processes, Marketing Strategies, Customer Support, and Sales. Digideo offers Zoho CRM Development Services and helps you to sell more in the competitive market.
The biggest advantage you have with Zoho Solutions is it is very easy to implement and use and offers tonnes of effective features for your brand like:
- Ability to Reach Your Customer Base across Multiple Channels.
- Using Zoho Implementation Services, You Will Be Able To Speed Up Your Sales Process.
- Zoho CRM Developers Help You Design an AI-Based Interface Using Which You Can Predict Customer Behaviour.
- Effectively Manage the Incoming Leads for Optimum Productivity.
- Keeping a Track of Your Progress on an Easy Basis.
If you are looking forward to Hiring a Zoho Consultant, then look no further and contact us today with your queries.
Zoho CRM plus apps setup 0ffer:
1. CRM for sales automation – lead process analysis and modification
2. SalesIQ for visitor tracking
3. Desk for support management
4. Projects for projects collaboration
5. Campaigns for marketing automation
6. Social for social media management
7. Survey for customer surveys
8. Analytics for metrics and KPI
9. Along with Zia, an AI-powered live-chat interface.
Zoho CRM Plus is free to test in 30 days. After that, you need to pay the monthly or yearly fee – the current pricing is here
Custom reports, scheduled reports, dashboards – Zoho Reports, Page Sense, Site 7/24
Mass email, marketing campaigns and marketing automation
Inventory management – products, price books, sales quotes, sales orders, invoices, vendors, purchase orders
Drop Box and Google Drive integration
Google AdWords integration
Field level security and territory management
Process management – Blueprint
Custom fields, custom application by Zoho Creator