If you want to manage your customer relationships in a lot better and effective manner, then Zoho CRM is the right tool for your company.
It has plenty of integrations and tools that can help you manage your sales process efficiently. Zoho has changed its modules during the last 3 years. The user interface has changed drastically and it is a good direction. It can be used by micro, small and medium-sized businesses.
Why Zoho CRM?
It doesn’t matter how small or large your company is, all companies have contacts they need to track. In today’s business environment this type of information sharing is more than desirable, it’s essential. For years CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software has been the solution.
But the challenge for most companies is how to share contact data with employees and devices securely in our anytime, anywhere, any device world. This is why Zoho CRM One or CRM Plus has become our CRM Cloud solution with 40+ modules, like Invoice, Campaigns, Desk, Books, Inventory, SalesIQ, Quick, or Email.
Zoho One – 360-DEGREE VIEW OF YOUR COMPLETE SALES CYCLE AND PIPELINE
Zoho CRM is a Software as a Service solution – meaning it’s software that you subscribe to instead of buying software on a CD or download and install locally. Zoho CRM exists in “The Cloud” which affords the following benefits:
- No infrastructure costs for your company – all your employees need is a computer or device with a browser and an Internet connection. This means there is no large upfront investment or ongoing server maintenance fees. You won’t have to purchase a dedicated server to use Zoho CRM.
- Your costs are under control – you have the choice to pay monthly or annually (at a discount), and the price is per user.
- You can add or remove users or external partners as your business needs change – this is something that is not available when you buy standard software.
- Technical support is included – there is an extensive online knowledgebase along with support via chat, email, or phone (may require a paid plan) should you get an error or have a question about a feature.
- Upgrades are included – there’s no need to be concerned about whether or not an upgrade to Windows or Microsoft Office will “break” your CRM software. Updates are pushed out with no user downtime. Every month you will see new features.
- Marketing Automation – Zoho CRM can be configured to automatically create contacts from your website forms. Not only that, it can assign the lead, notify the Zoho CRM user, and create a follow-up task so that no lead ever “falls through the cracks.”
- Integrated E-mail Marketing and Campaigns – once your contacts are all in Zoho CRM, you’ll easily be able to start target marketing campaigns to increase your sales. This is included with all paid versions of Zoho CRM.
With the help of Zoho Customization Services, you will be able to Streamline Your Processes, Marketing Strategies, Customer Support, and Sales. Digideo offers Zoho CRM Development Services and helps you to sell more in the competitive market.
The biggest advantage you have with Zoho Solutions is it is very easy to implement and use, and offers tonnes of effective features for your brand like:
- Ability to Reach Your Customer Base across Multiple Channels.
- Using Zoho Implementation Services, You Will Be Able To Speed Up Your Sales Process.
- Zoho CRM Developers Help You Design an AI-Based Interface Using Which You Can Predict Customer Behaviour.
- Effectively Manage the Incoming Leads for Optimum Productivity.
- Keeping a Track of Your Progress on Easy Basis.
If you are looking forward to Hiring a Zoho Consultant then look no further and contact us today with your queries.
Zoho CRM Setup Offer:
|For Zoho CRM||For Zoho Inventory|
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
FEATURES AND PRICING
Believe it or not, some things for free, and that includes basic Zoho CRM for up to 3 users. With the free plan, you will get:
- Basic CRM – the ability to track leads, contacts, accounts, opportunities, tasks, events, call log, notes
- Team collaboration
- Social media integration with Twitter and Facebook
- Standard reports
- User profiles and roles
- Marketing Automation – 10 email templates, email opt-out, and website visitor tracking (via Zoho SalesIQ)
- Web to Lead and Web to Contact forms
- API for 3rd party integration
- Page layout and tab customization
- Basic Workflow automation
The same situation is for other modules. Simply you can check and try the basic options and decide if you need them.
Please check the comparison of features and pricing plans for Zoho.
What you can do with Zoho CRM Plus?
- Omnichannel engagement: Connect the channels, such as phone, email, live chat, surveys, and social media, that your customers use to reach you so you can provide the best customer experience across every channel from one platform.
- Sales automation: Create workflows, set triggers, and automate typical sales tasks like assigning incoming leads, sending welcome emails, and scheduling follow-up tasks.
- Email marketing automation: Create winning email campaigns using 240+ pre-styled email templates and useful features like A/B testing and subscriber management.
- Inter-team communication: Get all your teams on one platform to discuss ideas, share status updates, and collaborate effectively.
- Cross-functional analytics: Blend data from across different channels, like sales, marketing, customer service, social media, and operations, to gain deeper business insights.
It means six applications in your package – Zoho CRM, Desk, Social, Campaigns, Analytics
ZOHO FEATURES THAT REQUIRE A PAID SUBSCRIPTION
Custom reports, scheduled reports, dashboards – Zoho Reports, Page Sense, Site 7/24
Mass email, marketing campaigns and marketing automation
Inventory management – products, price books, sales quotes, sales orders, invoices, vendors, purchase orders
Drop Box and Google Drive integration
Google AdWords integration
Field level security and territory management
Process management – Blueprint
Custom fields, custom application by Zoho Creator