The European Ecommerce Report 2019
The European Ecommerce Report 2019 was published recently. It is a detailed report which presents the state of e-commerce in Europe and contains selected data to help national and international retailers assess the potential for success in Europe.
Key data summarised
- 88% of Swiss online consumers made online purchases in 2018. Switzerland leads this list and Ukraine comes last with only 22%.
- European B2C e-commerce turnover expected to reach €621 billion in 2019.
- B2C e-commerce turnover continues to grow at around 13%
- The largest share of B2C e-commerce revenue is concentrated in Western Europe (66%)
- Northern Europe has the highest spending per online shopper
- Portuguese e-shoppers most concerned about payment security concerns
- Kosovo and Montenegro will shop in-store rather than online
To the free Download of the European E-Commerce Report. There is also a full report of online shopping in Europe for EUR 699.40.