Business process reengineering (BPR) or business process transformation is the analysis and redesign of workflows within and between companies, branches in order to optimize end-to-end processes and automate non-value-added tasks.
Why do companies work on business process re-engineering?
- it gives in average ca. 10% of money savings after changes implementation
- it increases efficiency in all processes and helps to free up additional material and human resources for other processes or tasks
- it helps companies to adjust their processes to the changing business environment
- sometimes IT system’s implementation requires changes in processes
- introducing new business models requires changes in “old” organization
- mergers and acquisitions can boost changes in processes. Simply companies have to merge new processes into their own organization
- e-commerce pushes companies to change their business processes
After working on many business processes transformations for global corporations, including Nokia, Procter&Gamble, and small companies, we can help in any size of the project management and any change management.
Our Services in BPR
How we work
- Assist your leadership team in the selection of value-adding, strategic business processes that are suitable for transformation.
- Help in the selection of appropriate BPR team members in your organization with our involvement.
- Facilitate your team through our Business Process Reengineering methodology.
- Ensure organizational buy-in on the re-engineered processes, by involving your employees at all levels through a strategically built communication plan
- Guide the BPR team in preparing their recommended solutions to the leadership team.
- Provide guidance as needed in implementing the newly redesigned processes.
- Create relevant key performance indicators (KPI) to enable you to measure and track the gains. We help in building scorecards and implement decision cockpits for visual presentation of KPIs
- Provide a management control system to ensure that the project delivers the desired results in a timely manner.
What we expect from you
- Commit to the business process reengineering project.
- Assign required resources (people, budget, space) to the project.
- Ensure availability of required resources.
- Authorize internal personnel to provide the BPR team with needed information.
- Ensure timely review and approval of the BPR team’s recommendations.
- Provide sufficient resources (including IT) to implement the team’s approved recommendations.
- Ensure timely delivery of desired results.